I was tasked by the lovely ladies of Madesquare App to share some tips on how to perfect the #shoefie.
So here it goes...
- Aim the camera straight down (standing)— the edge of the frame should land somewhere on the thighs, fairly close to your hips. This angle makes your legs look appear longer than they actually are.
- Find your light— keep the sun or other light source in front of you.
- Set the scene — consider the backdrop of your picture.
- Face your phone's camera away from you — takes higher-resolution photos. We don't want blurry #shoefies, now do we?
- Experiment with filters — depending on the look and feel you are going for.
- Grab a friend to be in the photo — it'll be visually interesting and fun for other people to look at and share.
There ya go! Now don't you feel profoundly wiser after reading this post?!